How to Register Online:
To view the 2017-2018 Winter/spring brochure click here
- Go to the online registration site
- First time users will have to set up an account. Your user name will be your email; you create a password.
- If you are current VMCC member use the email associated with your membership to access your account.
- If you know the program code, you can search by typing in that code; if you do not know the code, you can browse all available activities until you find your desired program.
- Please make sure you are registering the participant of the program, not the parent / guardian. There will be a drop down menu of all of your family members to choose from.
- You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.
Questions? Call (651) 450-2585
Registration fees for program cancellations that are:
*Prior to the registration deadline will receive a refund less a $5 processing fee
*After the registration deadline will not be refunded
Note: Refunds will be given in the form of a check or a reimbursement to your credit card.
Your money will be refunded in full if your class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment or if it is filled before we receive your registration.
If we cancel or change a program, an attempt will be made to transfer to another scheduled class, if this is not possible, the full program fee will be refunded. Registration deadlines are defined as the last date we will accept registrations.
The above fees apply to each class you cancel. Field trips, contracted services classes, camps and clinics and Adult League refunds are not given after the registration deadline has passed. The Kids R.O.C.K. enrollment fee is non-refundable.
To cancel out of a class, please call 651-450-2585.
Program Scholarships: We have program scholarships available for Inver Grove Heights residents. For more information on eligibility and how to apply, please contact Parks and Recreation at 651-450-2585.
Program funds are sponsored through a partnership with the American Legion Post #424.