How to Register Online
Please look over our new online registration system! This new system is an easy and safe way to register for programs online. Please note the instructions below:
To view the Fall brochure click here
- Go to the online registration site
- You must set up an account if you are first time user. Please fill out all of the information including adding your family members by hitting "add member". If you should forget to add a member, you must wait approximately 20 minutes, then log in and go to individual profile to add them.
- Your user name will be your email address and you can create your own password.
- You can click on browse activities on the left hand side which will allow you to see all available programs. Programs will now have a program number, if you know the program number you can type it in the box on the left hand corner to take you directly to that program. You must be logged in to register for a program.
- Please make sure you are registering the participant of the program, not the parent / guardian. There will be a drop down menu of all of your family members to choose from.
- You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.
Questions? Call (651) 450-2585
Your money will be refunded in full if your class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment or if it is filled before we receive your registration.
If you cancel your class:
- Up to the start date of the class, you receive a full refund less a $5 processing fee.
- No refunds will be given after the start date of the program.
The above fees apply to each class you cancel. Field trips, S.P.A.R.K., contracted services classes, camps and clinics and Adult League refunds are not given after the registration deadline has passed. The Kids R.O.C.K. enrollment fee is non-refundable.
To cancel out of a class, please call 651-450-2585.
Program Scholarships We have program scholarships available for Inver Grove Heights residents. For more information on eligibility and how to apply, please contact Parks and Recreation at 651-450-2585.
Program funds are sponsored through a partnership with the American Legion Post #424.