Pool Hours and Rates
8055 Barbara Ave. East
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077
The Aquatic Center has special hours for the Water Park and the Lap Pool, which differ from each other and the Community Center's building hours. View special pool events and dates on the Pool Specials and Classes page.
Water Park - the schedule view is specific to only the water park (it does NOT include the lap pool)
Morning Open Swim indicates the Water Features are turned OFF and lifeguard is on duty (meant for ages 5 and younger)
- Open Swim indicates the Water Park is open to ALL with the Water Features turned ON and a lifeguard on duty
- Title of class indicates a specific class is scheduled during the time frame
- Non-scheduled time indicates the water park is not available for any swim
2019 Spring Break Schedule I March 25-29
- The Indoor Water Park will have extended hours each day: Noon-7:30 p.m.
- Note: The Indoor Lap Pool/Dive Well will be closed for maintenance
Lap Pool - the schedule view displays each lane
**The Lap Pool and Dive well will be CLOSED from 8:30 p.m. Wed., Feb. 27 through Fri., April 5 for maintenance**
It will reopen by 6 a.m. Sun., April 6. The Indoor Water Park will still be open during its regular operating hours.
If you would like to put your membership on HOLD, we will grant Membership Holds and waive the fee. Contact Guest Services at 651-450-2480 by Tue., Feb. 26.
- Lap Swim indicates that lane is available for those ages 16 and older whom can consistently swimming laps. If there is no lifeguard on duty, 16 & 17 year old must be supervised by someone 18 and older.
- Open Swim indicates the lane(s) are available to ALL for free swim with a lifeguard on duty for the lane(s) specified
- Title of class/program/team indicates the lane(s) is booked during the time frame
- Non-scheduled time indicates the lanes are available for water walking and families, NO lifeguard on duty and an adult must be present for anyone 17 years of age or younger.
No school? Head to the Pool!
On designated non-school days for ISD 199, the Water Park will be open from Noon-7:30 p.m. and the lap & dive pools from
Noon-3 p.m. & 6:15-7:30 p.m.
2018/2019 School Year dates
- Fri, Feb. 15 and Mon, Feb. 18: President's Day
- Fri, March 8
- Mon, March 25-Fri, March 29: Spring Break
- Fri, April 19
- Fri, May 24 and Mon, May 27: Memorial Day Weekend
Daily Admission for guests (non-members)
Guests to The Grove Aquatic & Fitness Center (whom are not members) must pay a daily admission fee. This daily fee includes access to all the amenities in the fitness center and aquatics center, as well as childcare services, locker rooms, sauna, hot tub, open skating, and open gym (during designated open hours).
When purchasing a daily admission will need to show a form of identification and sign a waiver in order to enter the facility.
Note: Some fitness services and specialty classes, as well as programs provided in The Grove Aquatic & Fitness Center may have an additional fee to participate in.
2019 Daily Admission Rates
|Single (ages 10 and older)||$9/person|
|Youth (ages 9 and younger)||$6/person|
|Veteran - Active or Retired (proof required)||$6|
|Infant (12 months or younger)||FREE|
|Water Park Morning Swim|
(Water features are off)
|Water Twilight Swim||$6/person|
|Observer (not swimming)||$6/person|
Members receive free access to all of our amenities in the Aquatic and Fitness Center any time (during building hours) and discounts on several programs and activities we offer. Other benefits include daily locker use (bring your own lock), childcare services, guest passes, fitness center orientation and referral bonuses. Learn more about membership benefits, rates and how to sign-up!