Kids R.O.C.K. OPEN HOUSE | Wednesday, March 11
This is our summer camp program for kids ages 5-12 that runs June 8-Aug. 21, 2020. Come visit the facility, get your questions answered and enroll!
Presentation at 7:30 p.m.
Location: VMCC, Community Room 1
All details, fees and enrollment forms for Kids ROCK are at: www.invergroveheights.org/kidsrock.
Summer 2020 Program I June 8-Aug. 28 I 6:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Mon.-Fri. | Ages 5-12
Kids R.O.C.K. is the place to be for a summer to remember at the Veterans Memorial Community Center in IGH!
Each week follows a fantastic theme that promises to engage and fascinate kids through a variety of hands-on activities, games, crafts, songs and much more! In addition to our great in-room activities, children will play outside at the playground, swim in the water park, take trips to the library, and play large group games like kickball and soccer on the grassy field.
Exciting field trips are also scheduled bi-weekly on Wednesdays. Field trips require additional fees and are optional.
Children will have the opportunity to sign up for swimming lessons during the day while attending camp. Staff will take them to and from lessons. Swimming lessons require an additional fee.
- Enrollment Fee: $80
- 5 days/week contract: $182/per week
- 3–4 days/week contract: $152/per week
Discounts: Additional child or Community Center Household Membership (discounts cannot be combined):
- Enrollment Fee with VMCC Membership Discount: $75
- 5 day/week with VMCC Membership Discount: $177/per week
- Multiple Child Rate: $177/wk (this rate applies for 5 days/wk to the second, third, etc., child per child)
- 3–4 day/week with VMCC Membership Discount: $147/per week
- Multiple Child Rate: $147 (this rate applies for 3 days/wk to the second, third, etc., child per child)
*Notes: Contracts can be purchased one week at a time, or for the entire duration. *This is NOT part of summer registration savings. NO ONLINE REGISTRATION!
Enrollment Form (PDF anf fillable)