Pool Specials & Classes
**The Lap Pool and Dive well will be CLOSED from 8:30 p.m. Wed., Feb. 27 through Fri., April 5**
It will reopen by 6 a.m. Sun., April 6. The Indoor Water Park will still be open during its regular operating hours.
If you would like to put your membership on HOLD, we will grant Membership Holds and waive the fee. Contact Guest Services at 651-450-2480 by Tue., Feb. 26.
2019 Spring Break Schedule I March 25-29
- The Indoor Water Park will have extended hours each day: Noon-7:30 p.m. (view Aquatics Page for rates)
- Note: The Indoor Lap Pool/Dive Well will be closed for maintenance
Morning Swim Time
This special swim time is designed for our younger swimmers (ages 5 and younger). The Water Park is open with the water features turned off. A lifeguard will be on duty. This is free for members and $3/person per morning for non-members.
Mondays & Saturdays: 9-11 a.m. January 1 through March 3, 2019
Swim in the Water Park with water features on Monday-Friday after 5:30 p.m. Cost is just $6/person
2019 Non-school Days
No School? Head to the Pool? (Non-School Days):
During the following non-school days (for ISD 199), the Water park is open from Noon-7:30 p.m. and the Lap pool and dive well are open from Noon-3 p.m. and 6:15-7:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
- Friday, March 8 (Water Park Only/Lap Pool Closed)
- ISD 199 Spring Break: Mon.-Fri., March 25-29 (Water Park Only/Lap Pool Closed)
- Friday, April 19
- Friday, May 24
Become certified in American Red Cross Lifeguarding for pools and water parks, First Aid and CPR/AED for the professional lifeguard. Must be 15 years of age by first class.
Skill prerequisites include:
- Continuous endurance swim: front crawl and/or breaststroke for 300 yards
- Timed skill sequence: 20 yard swim, retrieval of a 10lb object from 7 to 10 feet deep, swim 20 yards carrying the object and exit the water within 1 minute, 40 seconds
- Tread water: 2 minutes using legs only
Upcoming courses: Check back for future dates!