Pickleball is a fun, fast activity that combines tennis, ping pong, racquetball and badminton. It is a great way to get a good workout and have fun while doing it. It is the fastest growing sport in North America.
We have options available for indoor and outdoor play.
2019-2020 Indoor Program
Beginner to advanced players will have the opportunity to learn the sport and/or work on their game with other Pickleball enthusiasts. Please bring your own racquet. Our courts are located at the Veterans Memorial Community Center, 8055 Barbara Avenue, in the National Guard Gymnasium.
View the schedule below (subject to change) and note that all participants must check-in with a membership and/or pay and receive a wristband.*
- Free for Community Center member
- $3/non-member or
- Purchase a 10x punch card for $25/non-member
Check our Online gymnasium schedule for the most reliable and up to date schedule, including all skip dates or call 651-450-2585.
Advanced (skill levels 3.5+)
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 1:30-3:30 p.m. (Nov. 1, 2019 - May 29, 2020)
- Saturdays, 4-6 p.m. (Nov. 1, 2019 - May 29, 2020)
- Sundays, 10 a.m.-noon (Nov. 1, 2019 - May 29, 2020)
Beginner-Intermediate (skill levels 1.0-3.0)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:30-3:30 p.m. (Nov. 1, 2019 - May 29, 2020)
- Saturdays, 2-4 p.m. (Nov. 1, 2019 - May 29, 2020)
Open Play (all levels)
- Tuesday and Thursday, 9:30-11 a.m. (Nov. 1, 2019 - May 29, 2020)
- Wednesday, 7-8:30 p.m. (Nov. 1, 2019 - May 29, 2020)
- Fridays, 1:30-3:30 p.m. (Nov. 1, 2019 - May 29, 2020)
New Outdoor Pickleball Courts now open at North Valley Park!
As of Aug. 16, 2019, the brand new courts are ready for use! Located at 2800 70th St. E.
(Closed until spring 2020)