Fitness Center: Hours & Rates
8055 Barbara Avenue
Inver Grove Heights,
VMCC Building Hours
Phase I Tentative Hours of Operation
Beginning July 6, 2020:
|Mon-Thu: 6 a.m.-8 p.m.|
Fri: 6 a.m.-Noon
Sat and Sun: 7 a.m.-Noon.
Labor Day (Monday, Sept. 7: CLOSED
Fitness Center Hours* - Begins July 6, 2020
When the VMCC Reopens, the Fitness Center is open during the Community Center’s building hours (to the left).
Capacity During Phase 1:
- Fitness Center: A maximum of 15 people will be allowed in the main fitness area at a time. Note: Fitness Center classes will be limited and require a reservation up to 7 days in advance (classes begin July 6; reservations open June 29), learn more on our Group Fitness Page.
- Walking Track: A maximum of 4 people will be allowed on the track; the middle lane will not be in use to allow for proper social distancing.
- Locker rooms and showers will be available with limited locker use to promote social distancing; however, air dryers, swimsuit spin dryers and water fountains will be turned off.
- The hot tub and sauna will remain CLOSED
- Childcare Center will remain CLOSED
*For specifics on classes and personal training:
The app allows you to view class descriptions, schedules and instructor information. Search Inver Grove Heights on the Apple or Google store.
*Note: Internet Explorer is not a supported browser in the GroupExPro application. Please consider using a different browser, like Chrome, Edge or Firefox. If you do not have access to another browser, try this link: https://www.groupexpro.com/schedule/598/?view=responsive
Guests to The Grove Aquatic & Fitness Center (whom are not members) must pay a daily admission fee. This daily fee includes access to all the amenities in the fitness center and aquatics center, as well as childcare services, locker rooms, sauna, hot tub, open skating, and open gym (during designated open hours).
Note: Some fitness services and specialty classes, as well as programs provided in The Grove Aquatic & Fitness Center may have an additional fee to participate in.
Daily Admission Rates
|Single (ages 10 and older)||$9/person|
|Youth (ages 9 and younger)||$6/person|
|Veteran - Active or Retired (proof required)||$6|
|Infant (Under 12 months)||FREE|
|Late Night Admission (after 8 p.m.)||$6/person|
Members receive free access to all of our amenities in the Aquatic and Fitness Center during designated open times and discounts on several programs and activities we offer. Other benefits include daily locker use (bring your own lock), childcare services, guest passes, fitness center orientation and referral bonuses. Learn more about membership benefits, rates and how to sign-up!